Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: Why Time Recording Fee Assess Now Switch Turns Off For Some Permit?
(Doc ID 2795118.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version z_Obsolete11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.04.0 version, Financials/Accounting (Billing, Payments, Fees)
Why Time Recording Fee Assess Now switch turns off for some permit while it works for other permits?
E.g . Issue can be reproduced with following steps :
1. Create a specific record,
2. Scheduled an inspection where Time Recording is setup and mapped in the Fee Schedule,
3. Entered Time Recording on the inspection and the Assess Now switch is on as setup in the Time Entry configuration,
4. Save the tie recording and opened the time line back up and the Assess Now switch is off. If tried to turn it back on and re-save. Switch continues to turn off.
The Time Entry works on other permits. :
- The Time Entry type has the Billable and Assess Now switch on
- User has the permit type and inspection type attributes
- User has a role that allows for assessing of fees
- Fee Schedule is mapped to the model with Hours from Time Recording and the service is set to Pay Now
- Fee Model has the correct decision setup and it tests in the model successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document