Fusion CST: Review Cost Accounting Processes Shows "PRIOR_TRADE_EVENT_ID" Error For Completed Transactions
(Doc ID 2795870.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Review Cost Accounting Processes shows Error for Completed transactions
Create Cost distribution program ends up in warning with Preprocessor error.
Review Cost accounting processes also shows the same error.
When exported and checked for the transactions :
- See only two types of Transactions COGs Recognition and RMA Recognition
- All the transactions are already 'Fully' and 'Finally accounted'
- All the transactions dates are from SEP-20 to Jan-21 (Processed before Jan-21 period)
Steps To Reproduce
1. Run Create Cost Accounting Distributions.
2. Job ends in Warning with reported error.
3. Check Review Cost Accounting Distributions and observe the same errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document