Why Are There No Fields Available When Editing A Next Gen Help Desk Page In Visual Builder
(Doc ID 2796147.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Human Resources Help Desk Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are fields unavailable to edit in Visual builder for the HR Helpdesk service request landing page?
1. From Fusion application select Help Desk page.
2. Select 'create service request' button
3. On create page select 'edit page in Visual builder'
4. In VB select the project and workspace.
5. Under Application extensions > Dynamic UIs > HrHelpDeskRequests Layout mobileCreateLayout_copy
6. The fields panel is blank. No fields are available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document