"java.lang.NullPointerException" Error when Creating New Model for Informix Technology
(Doc ID 2797444.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 22.214.171.124.210321 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a Model and selecting Informix as Technology from the drop down, the following error is encountered:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio >Topology > Physical Architecture > Technologies > Informix > create Data Server for IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 11.7 and define Physical Schema.
2. In Logical Architecture > Create Logical Schema
2. Test the Data server and connection is successful.
3. Go to Designer > Models > select "New Model"
4. In Definition tab, enter Model Name
5. For Technology, choose Informix from drop down list and the above error is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document