Assign Balancing Segment Values To Legal Entity Interface Not Working As Expected When Assigning Multiple Values
(Doc ID 2799285.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 to 11.13.21.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning multiple values one after the other only the first value gets assigned to the correct Legal Entity. Other values which are selected by clicking on "Save and Create Another" button are getting assigned to the top Legal Entity on the page even though the Legal Entity selected on the form is different.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance task Assign Balancing Segment Values to Legal Entity.
2. Click Add button to add Balancing Segment Value (BSV) to the Legal Entity.
3. In the pop-up window, change the Legal Entity.
4. Select a BSV to add.
5. Click button "Save and Assign Another".
6. Add another BSV.
7. Click button "Save and Close".
Note that the first BSV is added to the correct Legal Entity, but the second BSV is added to the first legal Entity on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document