Time Defaults to 00:00 (Midnight) When Disabling Time in User Preferences
(Doc ID 2799645.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 21.6 to 21.9 [Release 21.6 to 21.9]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Do not show time is enabled in User Preferences, Time defaults to 00:00 instead of the correct scheduled time when selecting a date field in the Activities table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Professional.
- Open Edit > User Preferences > Dates and select Do not show time.
- Open the Activities view.
- Select a Date field (e.g. Start/Finish) from the table.
- Observed the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!