B2B: Approved Orders Are incorrectly Set to Pending Payment Status with Custom Payment
(Doc ID 2801283.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version 21.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a B2B order is approved, it should automatically process the payment and complete the order if the payment gateway setting has isCVVRequiredForSavedCard disabled for saved cards. However, this automatic completion of order submission does not occur if the order is placed on non-default site. Instead the order is moved to "PENDING_PAYMENT" status.
1. On default site, configure isCVVRequiredForSavedCard is set to true.
2. Create a new site and configure the site including a custom payment gateway. Make sure isCVVRequiredForSavedCard is off.
3. Go to storefront and place an B2B order on the new site.
4. A user with approval power approves the above order.
5. Back to the shopper who placed the above order and view the order that is in Pending Payment status.
Expected behavior: the order should be automatically placed upon approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document