OMC: Log Analytics no Longer Collects Files in the Same Directory
(Doc ID 2801330.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Management Cloud - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Management Cloud (OMC) LogAnalytics is used to collect different files from the same directory and with the same permissions.
They are alert and trace logs.
The trace logs can continue to be captured without problems but alert logs can no longer be collected, once the database host is restarted.
- The OMC Agent is able to communicate correctly via the Gateway.
- The file path to be collected exists.
- Permissions on the file to be captured are retained by the user starting the Agent.
- The trace log is available from the LogAnalytics Administration Console.
- The alert log is not available from the LogAnalytics Administration Console.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document