Unable To Accept And Ship Mass Return Transfers From SIOCS to MFCS
(Doc ID 2801567.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass Return Transfers sent from MFCS are not able to be accepted/rejected within SIOCS. As a result, there is no way to pick and ship these transfers within SIOCS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and approve a Mass Return Transfer in MFCS, include all locations, or just a few SIOCS locations.
2. In MFCS, run the MRT batch (Create Transfers for Mass Return Transfer)
3. Validate that the transfers were generated in MFCS.
4. Log into the SIOCS handheld.
5. Log into one of the SIOCS stores that is on the MRT.
6. Navigate to Shipping and Receiving/Transfer
7. Find the created transfer in the list, note it is in Requested Status
8. Select the Transfer
9. In the Transfer Items, select the Actions menu (...)
10. Note there is not option to Accept or Reject the transfer.
From this point the user has no way to be able to ship the product back to the consolidation locations, as the transfer must first be accepted within the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document