HPC cluster stack in Marketplace takes too long/fails when launched with zero compute node size
(Doc ID 2801647.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Navigate to OCI console > Marketplace > HPC Cluster.
- Launch an HPC cluster with initial cluster size "zero".
- Stack is deployed and you get ormjob ocid.
- After some time has passed, either deployment fails or you have to cancel the job.
- You can log into bastion via ssh and the same keys are provided while launching stack. Also file paths are correct.
- When you check the job log, you can find below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document