21C Release: Calculate Proportion Process Is Failing With Error java.util.NoSuchElementException
(Doc ID 2802483.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Demand Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 21C upgrade, Calculate proportion process is failing with error java.util.NoSuchElementException.
There are 2 impacts:
1. Customers that use a custom forecast profile in a DM plan, which uses an input measure that depends on a measure from a granularity that is different than the granularity of the input measure itself.
2. A customer with SP plans that use these types of measures as a Demand Schedule and run with "no refresh".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Custom forecast profile in Demand Plan
2. Run Demand Plan
3. Calculate proportion process errors out.
1. Configure Demand Schedule in Supply Planning to use a custom measure
2. Run Demand Schedule with the “no refresh” option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document