PRC:PO:SSP: Participant Name Added in Bpm Cannot Be Seen in the Manage Requisitions Approval Task in FSM
(Doc ID 2803717.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant name was added in BPM, but it cannot be seen in the Manage Requisitions Approval task in FSM.
"Attribute ParticipantID is required"
1. BPM -> Search for 'ReqApproval' task
2. Click on the Edit icon
3. Go To Assignees -> Add a parallel participant in "Header First Responder Wins" stage
4. In the lower section provided relevant information in Basic, Voting and Advanced section
5. Saved and commit the changes , logout and login
6. Navigated to "Manage Requisition Approval" task. Participant name is missing in the custom participant created
7. While clicking on "Edit Rules" following error is seen: "Attribute ParticipantID is required"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document