Some Non-Zero Values Are Being Rendered As $0.00 For Custom Print Of Payment Application Business Process
(Doc ID 2804413.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.4 to 21.6 [Release 21.4 to 21.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When triggering a Custom Print for a Payment Applications type Business Process (BP) record, the expected result is that a non-zero Query Based Data Element (QBDE) cost entry in the record should be accurately reflected in the Custom Print output. However, there are non-zero cost entries seen in the record that are displayed as $0.00 in the Custom Print.
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue has been observed > User Mode > Upper BP Node > BP1 node > Open BP1-0001.
- In the upper form, data element "DE001" is some value greater than $0.00.
- Menu Options > Custom Print > Custom Print Template use the appropriate template.
- In the PDF print, "DE001" is displayed as $0.00 but should be the displayed as the value noted in Step 3 above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document