The Alerts Sent By Alert "Check-In Note Deleted"Wwith Template "To employee, manager deleted a development goal note", Fail With An Error
(Doc ID 2804497.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Performance Management
The alerts sent by Alert "Check-In Note Deleted" with Template "To employee, manager deleted a development goal note", fail with an error.
1. Go to Alerts Composer.
2. Search for Check-In Note Deleted (HRA_NOTE_CHECK_IN_NOTE_DELETED) and edit this alert.
3. Ensure that the template "To employee, manager deleted a development goal note" is enabled.
4. Don't change anything else.
6. Log in with a Line Manager.
7. Create a Check-in Document for one of the direct reports, using a check-in template which includes a Development Goals topic.
8. Add a discussion note to a Development Goal.
9. Delete the discussion note added to the Development Goal.
10. Go to Alerts Composer > Alerts History
11. Observe that there is an alert named "Check-In Note Deleted" which failed with an error.
Open the details and View Alert Log.
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "null" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document