EICS Validation Error While Invoking 'UpdateCountQuantities' Webservice
(Doc ID 2804715.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to invoke updateCountQuantities webservice for stock count, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created Product Group using the SIOCS web client UI.
2. Configured the department/class/subclasses for the above product group thru the Product group Component screen of EICS UI.
3. Setup a product group scheduler via EICS UI
4. Run the job Generate Unit and Amount Stock Count thru Admin >Tech Maintenance > Job Scheduler.
5. Run the Activate Stock Count SOAP Service to take the snapshot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document