FA:SCM:MFG: Is There a Function for Chargeable Subcontracting Process in Fusion SCM?
(Doc ID 2805056.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is looking to implement the "Chargeable Subcontracting" Business flow.
The business flow that customers expect is as follows:
1. Assembly Item A is produced from Components B and C.
2. Sales Order for Item A is created for Customer.
3. Supply Planning or MRP generates one Purchase Order(Outside Processing) for Item A against Supplier ZZ(Manufacturing Partner) and generates another Purchase Order for Components B and C as a necessary part to manufacture Item A against Supplier YY (Raw Material Supplier).
4. Once receiving required Components B and C, ship them to Supplier ZZ(MP).
5. Supplier ZZ(MP) produces Assembly A from Components B and C, and ships the assembly back to the Original customer.
Is there a function for "Chargeable Subcontracting" process like above in Fusion SCM/Manufacturing?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document