RCV: 21C - After Upgrade To 21C Self Service Receiving Not Able To Do Correct Receipt With Mandatory DFF Setup
(Doc ID 2806295.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fusion Applications Update 21C, we identified a potential issue affecting Oracle Fusion Receiving Cloud customers who meet the following criteria:
• Using Self-Service Receiving (My Receipts)
• Have enabled a mandatory Descriptive Flexfield Segment (DFF) on Flexfield Name ‘Receipt Transaction’
• Performing Receipt Corrections in Self-Service Receiving
Note: This problem only impacts receipt corrections, not creation of receipts.
Even when the system has mandatory DFF setup, corrections of receipts should proceed without expecting to default the DFF.
1. System having Mandatory Descriptive Felx Field
- Navigate to Setup And Maintenance
- Manage Receiving Descriptive Felx Fields
- Check the DFF is setup as mandatory - "Required"
2. Received with mandatory DFF value
Performing Correction from Self Service Receiving:
3. Navigate to My Receipt
4. Manage Receipts
5. Search and select the already received transaction
6. Try to perform Correct Receipts> Submit and getting error:
You must provide a value for the Additional Information attribute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document