After Split Receipt The Receipt The Invoice Remains Open To Resolve
(Doc ID 2806678.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.2 version, Discrepancy Resolution
When the option to split the receipt is used in a discrepancy resolution, the quantity is split but the receipt and invoice line remains open to resolve
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Master PO is created with total quantity;
2) Prepaid Invoice is entered to the Master PO (the quantity in the invoice is lower than the total quantity of the PO);
3) Child PO are create (in this case we had 4 more PO created) and received:
3.1) one PO was received without carton the other was received with carton;
4) Master PO quantities were cancelled;
5) Child Invoices are entered (we entered 2 of them) where all of them have less quantity that the PO receipts associated;
Note: The child invoice are entered with association to the respective Child PO;
6) Tried to resolve the quantity discrepancy by doing the split receipt to the PO received without carton
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document