Error: "Current Shell Cannot Be A Sub-shell Of the Selected Shell", When Attempting To Create A New Shell
(Doc ID 2807708.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new Project/Shell with a Shell Creation BP, when approving the new shell, the following error message is displayed in the Unifier UI.
"Current shell cannot be a sub-shell of the selected shell"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > User Mode > BP Log > "Shell Creation BP".
- A new record/Project is created.
- Try to approve the record and the error above is displayed in the UI.
- Note: The same configuration and process was attempted in a development environment and record could be approved and the shell created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document