Unable to Upload Look up Values
(Doc ID 2807987.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to upload lookup values.
ERROR: Invalid header column present : ValueSetCode
ERROR: Header Column Validation Failed :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a flat file containing the values in the value set that you want to add or update.
2) Upload the flat file to the content repository using the File Import and Export page.
3) Navigate to Setup & Maintenance > Financials > Fixed Assets > Manage Fixed Assets Flexfield Value Sets. Select the valueset and using the Action Drop Down select Import Related Values.
4) In the Account field, select the user account containing the flat file
5) In the Related Values File Name field, enter the name of the flat file you uploaded using the File Import and Export page
6) Click Upload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document