Can Not Delete Or Overwrite Data Visualization Projects Saved Under My Folders
(Doc ID 2808543.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 106.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User can not delete or overwrite projects saved under his own "My Folders". This issue can be reproduced by the following steps:
- Login Data Visualization(DV) with a user of "BI Service Administrator" role.
- Create a DV project under Shared Folders.
- Click Action Menu->Select "Inspect".
- Set permission for this project as below:
[Share] Tab -> BI Consumer: Edit, BI Service Administrator: Edit
[Access] Tab -> BI Consumer: Read-Only, BI Service Administrator: Read-Write
- Login DV with another user of "DV Content Author" role.
- Go to Catalog -> Shared Folders -> Open the Project created in above step 2.
- Save the project to My Folders.
- Click Action Menu -> Select "Delete" to delete the project, the following error is displaying and can not delete the project under My Folders.
- Edit the project and click "Save As", save with the same project name to overwrite the project, the following error is displaying and can not overwrite the project under My Folders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document