Linked Account Was End Dated and Was Expected to Be Skipped, But Was Still Getting Billed on the Usage Account Itself
(Doc ID 2808623.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create invoice construct setup such that usage account1, usage account2 and
usage account3 are billed on invoice account. e.g construct effective on
2. Create a contract and billable charge on each usage account and contract
on invoice account.
3. Run billing batches for the month of January; all three billable charges
should get billed on invoice account successfully.
4. Create one billable charge on all three-usage account for the month of
February. Exclude usage account3 from the same construct.
5. End date the template, which is used for usage account2 on last day of
previous month. e.g end date on 31-Jan-2021.
6. Run billing batches.
7. Check invoice accounts bill, bill segment will be created only for usage
account1 billable charge, whereas usage account2 and usage account3 should
get skipped successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document