Error Processing WH To Store Non-orderable Complex Pack Shipments
(Doc ID 2808751.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error processing WH to store non-orderable complex pack shipments. Fails with below error.
Error: Pack items cannot be stocked at location xxxxxx.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a non-orderable complex pack.
2. Range the pack by selecting location type as "All Warehouses"
3. Note the receive as type will be populated as null.
4. Create a transfer from warehouse to store.
5. Ship the transfer. Note the above error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document