Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud: District-based Fees Calculating Correctly In DMN Not Assessing To Permit
(Doc ID 2808954.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
District-based fees are not showing up on a Permit although they are calculating in DMN.
1. Set up fees in DMN to be calculated using DistrictID as an input.
2. Test in OIC that the fee results are correct.
3. Associate the DMN model to a fee schedule in PSCD, as a District based mapping and identify the District ID as the element for the DMN input.
4. Associate the fee schedule with a Permit.
5. Map the permit fields as their correct DMN inputs.
6. Save your mappings and optionally publish the permit.
7. Submit an application for the permit type, choose a parcel with a district that will result in fees, and complete other inputs so that a fee is calculated.
8. Check the Fee Summary page to see if the fees are assessed to your permit.
The fees are not being assessed to the permit. They should show up as Pending at application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document