Changing Primary Supplier Is Updating Item_loc.primary_supp But Not The Item_loc.primary_cntry
(Doc ID 2809304.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing primary supplier is updating item_loc.primary_supp but changing the primary country does not update item_loc.primary_cntry
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to Items>Manage Items>More Actions>Supplier.
2. Note the item has one supplier 2500 and countries of sourcing as "US".
3. Make sure Item Locations screen showing correct Primary Supplier and Primary Country.
4. Add New Supplier 2200 with Country of Sourcing CN.
5. Update the supplier 2200 as the Primary Supplier.
6. Make sure item supplier countries screen ,the primary supplier is 2200 and primary country is CN.
7. Click Save and Close on Item Supplier Screen.
8. Go to More Actions>Locations.
9. Note unable to open the Item Locations screen and see the error "No pack and unit of measure information exists for this item, supplier, and country of sourcing."
10. Also note in ITEM_LOC table the primary_supp 2200 is updated but not the primary_cntry and it is still showing "US".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document