PO Receipt Lines Are Rounded To Lower Pack Size Multiple If PO is Closed Upon Receipt
(Doc ID 2811024.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a PO is closed and if a supplier pack size is not 1, and if the receipt lines are not multiple of the ordsku.supp_pack_size, shipsku.qty_received will be rounded to the lower pack size multiple. It is expected that receipt should always be accepted as is. This works correctly when
the PO is open (approved status).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for an item where the supplier pack size > 2 and approve it.
2. Cancel the PO.
3. Integrate a receipt (A) from WH on the PO with quantity not a multiple of the order pack size.
4. Integrate a receipt (B) from WH on the PO with quantity lower than the order pack size.
5. See shipment is not updated with expected quantity A but with lower rounding of pack size.
6. See shipment is not updated with expected quantity B but with 0 update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document