SAEXPGL Batch Error in IF_ERRORS Table : Cannot Get Total For Store_day_Seq_no
(Doc ID 2811252.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAEXPGL batch is writing "Cannot get Total for store_day_seq_no" to if_errors.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Load sales for store 1 with some totals included. Make sure some of the transactions that are part of the totals are not included in the first run. Also include store2 with totals data. Make sure all transactions that are part of the totals are in the current load.
- Close both stores and export totals as part of satotals nightly batch.
- Next day post transactions for store 1 that would require store day to be re-totalled and re-exported.
- Post some NOSALE transactions for store 2.
- satotals job runs in the nightly process and retotals the store/days.
- Check if_errors table after the saexpgl job completes in the nightly batch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document