Project Level Cost Discrepancy Between Analytics And P6EPPM
(Doc ID 2811504.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 21.2 to 21.5 [Release 21.2 to 21.5]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 20.12 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 19.12 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 20.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Project level costs show different values between Primavera Analytics and P6EPPM for the same project.
Project level cost values match between Primavera Analytics and P6EPPM for the same project.
This issue can be reproduced by running below steps.
1. Select following columns from customized dialog in EPS page on P6 Web.
Actual Total Cost
At Completion Cost
Bl Total Cost, Earned Value Cost
Remaining Total Cost
Estimated To Complete
2. Run Summarization for this project only.
3. Run Publication for this project.
4. Create an Analysis under the Primavera - Activitiy subject area. Add those cost fields to the columns.
5. The Cost values show discrepancy between P6 and Analysis result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document