PRC:PO:External Purchase Pricing Feature Questions
(Doc ID 2811585.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When implementing External Purchase Prices (Released in 21C) have below issues/queries
We are using "Oracle Visual Builder add-In for excel" for imports
1) Manufacturer and manufacturer part number not getting updated for item based line even when passing the same. Although its getting populated for non item based line. Is this expected?
2) See line type defaults to Goods when using “import purchase agreements from the External Purchase Prices scheduled” which triggers Import Blanket Purchase Agreement. Since have renamed the Line type to “Quantity 3 Way” is there a way to default Line type value as Quantity 3 way instead of Goods?
3) Not able to update the existing external purchase price it gives an error you cannot change source contract type even when passing the same value or passing it as blank in excel. Is update available only via rest API?
4) Is there a way to update Allow price override flag and Not to exceed price which we usually have on BPA
5) Can update Descriptive FlexFields(DFF) values at purchasing header or line level for external purchase pricing?
6) Can associate multiple Requisitioning BUs to a single BPA agreement imported via external purchase pricing?
7) Can we have an item sourced from two or more suppliers within same requisition BU
8) If least price rule is not checked for Req bU which line will be selected if there are two lines for same item considering Both lines are same in all other respect except price and supplier (who is the manufacturer)
9) Id there a way to update values for BPA Controls (Order Processing). I see BPA with automatically generate orders and Automatically submit for approval as yes by default. Also Retroactive pricing is set to yes with reprice open orders and communicate repriced orders as yes. Rest of Control value under order processing are set to N. Can we control these when using external purchase pricing. Especially Retroactive pricing as we are not doing retroactive pricing for our BPAs. I am attaching screenshot for control values which are defaulted when we run "import purchase agreements from the External Purchase Prices scheduled".
10: Manufacturer is captured at header level for External Purchase Pricing but it is captured at line level On item attribute for BPA, how to have multiple manufacturer for different items passed via interface?. On one BPA can have items sourced from different manufacturers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document