Fusion UK Payroll: Part Time Earnings In the TPS MCR File Should Be Blank (Not 0.00) In Case There Are No Part Time Earnings
(Doc ID 2811893.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, UK - United Kingdom Legislation
Part Time Earnings In the Teacher's Pensions (TPS) Monthly Contributions Reconciliation (MCR) File Are '0.00' In Case There Are No Part Time Earnings
Part Time Earnings In the TPS MCR File Should Be Blank (Not 0.00) In Case There Are No Part Time Earnings
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run UK payroll with employees having teachers pension;
2. Ensure you have employees with scenarios reported;
3. Run Generate TPS Monthly Contributions Reconciliation File;
4. Use relevant details regarding payroll PSU in parameters;
5. This process generates the MCR file in txt format.
6. The HCM generated MCR file reports them as 0.00 (ZERO) which throws an error when submitting the file to the pension body as it expects BLANK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document