Incorrect Calculation Of Total Order Cost When Order Exchange Rate Was Modified
(Doc ID 2812091.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While modifying the Exchange rate by changing the local currency form foreign currency in purchase order(PO)
The Total Order Cost of Import Order is using the Default currency Exchange Rate instead of the modified Order Exchange Rate value.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Import PO.
- Change the PO currency to a foreign currency.
- Change the PO exchange rate so that it differs from the default rate.
- Finish setting up the PO and add Items/Location.
- Approve PO.
- Go back to the Approved PO and hover mouse at the Total Order Cost .
- System is displaying Total Order Cost based on system default exchange rate in materialized view (MV) and not based on PO exchange rate.
- Expected that the Total Order Cost of Import Order should be recalculated of the modified Order Exchange Rate value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document