PRC: PON: Unable To Save And Run The Saved Searches On Manage Negotiations Page
(Doc ID 2812097.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are users unable to Save and run the Saved searches on Manage Negotiations page ?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the UI.
- Click Procurement > Negotiations.
- Click Task panel > Manage Negotiations.
- In the search fields, select All in status field. make sure other fields are blank in search criteria.
- Click Search.
- Click Save and name it - test custom search.
- Check Set to default.
- Check Run automatically.
- Click Apply and Ok.
- Log out and log back in and open Manage Negotiations and make sure the saved search has run automatically.
- Observe the default search is My Negotiations instead of the saved search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document