Not Able To Delete Empty Price Zone
(Doc ID 2812899.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to delete Price ZONE in RPCS
In RPCS after creating Price Zone within a price Zone group, not able to delete price Zone after creating it, even if there is no location assigned to that zone and user see
Zone is associated to a Location, cannot be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into RPCS
2. Select tasks > foundation data >Price Zone
3. Select zone group id (X) from the Zone group list.
4. Click on Price Zone button and select Zone ID Y from the Zone list.
5. Go to Action > select Delete option from LOV > Click on Yes in Confirmation dialog box.
6. It will show the error pop up Zone is associated to a location can not be deleted, but in fact there is no location associated with that zone
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document