INVC_DETAIL Is Not Getting Populated in MFCS For The DSD Receipt Created in SIOCS
(Doc ID 2812954.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVC_DETAIL table data is not getting populated in MFCS for the dsd receipt created in SIOCS
Steps To Recreate:
1. In SIOCS, create a DSD Receipt w/o Purchase Order.
2. after entering the invoice number reference, commit the DSD receipt in SIOCS.
SIOCS to MFCS Integration
1. PO and receipt details come into MFCS.
2. Shipment is received and is in matched status.
3. Records are inserted only in INVC_HEAD.
4. Note no records in INVC_DETAIL which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document