The property "externalId" is not Available in the Response Payload of the Externally Priced Shipping Method
(Doc ID 2813772.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version 21.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The newly introduced property externalId cannot be seen in the response payload of the externally priced shipping method.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Create an externally priced shipping method and publish
2) Login to store and add an item to the cart.
3) Add the the shipping address and select shipping method (externally priced) drop down.
4) See that the externalId is missing from the response payload.
5) But this property externalId can be seen with the internal shippingMethod's response payload.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document