ReIM Application Produces Error When Detail Matching 2 Invoices For Same PO
(Doc ID 2813969.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM application produced an error when detail matching 2 invoices against a PO with 2 receiving locations. LOGGER_LOGS showed the error below.
When trying a summary match it worked. The issue is with Detail match.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS01.PK_IM_PART_MATCHED_RECEIPTS) violated
ORA-06512: at "RMS01.REIM_ONLINE_MATCH_SQL", line 6740
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a PO with more than one location
2. Ship/receive the PO in both locations
3. Create an invoice using ReIM application for each location/PO
4. Attempt to detail match the invoices at once
5. Error encountered
6. Summary match
7. Invoices are both matched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document