PRC:PO:21D - Unable To Open Purchasing Documents Created From Negotiations
(Doc ID 2814235.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open a purchase order (PO) created from a negotition,
the following error occurs.
For input string: "ABC12345"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a negotiation with alphanumeric numbering as ABC12345, approve and complete award of negotiation
2. Create PO from the awarded negotiation
3. Try to open the PO, observe white page coming and not opening the PO details
4. Go to Manage Purchase orders, search for PO created from negotiation
5. Try to open the PO details and observe error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document