Fusion Global Payroll: Global Payroll Interface (GPI) Configurator - Output Specifications
(Doc ID 2815130.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Payroll Interface Using a Template
This document has been created to keep you up-to-date with GPI Configurator output specifications.
Clarification: this configurator uses GPI as a template and allows customers to define their own interfaces.
Description of the functionality can be found here: Implementing Global Payroll Interface / Generate Your Payroll Interfaces https://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=fa-latest&id=FAGPI4549756
Global Payroll Interface has now been enabled as a template. Take advantage of this payroll interface configurator to generate your ready-to-submit payroll interfaces based on the Global Payroll Interface template and,
- Configure and implement the payroll interface easily, without having any knowledge of the technicalities involved
- Select or deselect data elements to interface and add custom flexfields
- Add filters to refine the data for extraction
When you have completed your data element and filter selections and submitted your configurations, the application creates an extract definition. The user interface reflects the status of the configuration that you have submitted. When the status becomes Ready, you can find,
- A valid extract structure
- Compiled formulas
- Refined parameters
- Configurable delivery options
- A flow that's ready for submission to get your desired data extracted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document