Receipt Accounting Distributions Exception "Transfer price between business units is not defined." For IMT With SFO Price At Cost Basis
(Doc ID 2815336.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exceptions are shown in Receipt Accounting with following errors
Transfer price between business units is not defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing -
2) Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing -
3) Transfer Transactions from Production to Costing NA as we do not use Work Orders.
4)Transfer Costs to Cost Management
5) Import Revenue Lines
After the successful execution of the above requests, run the following requests:
6) Create Receipt Accounting Distributions Available from Receipt Accounting.
7) Create Cost Accounting Distributions. Available from Cost Accounting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document