How to Apply the Oct 2021 CPU Patches on a SOACS 126.96.36.199 Instance
(Doc ID 2815627.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service - Version 16.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the detailed technical steps that can be followed in order to apply the latest patches for a SOACS 220.127.116.11 Instance.
- Make sure the patch ReadMe is followed and the pre-requisites are done before a patch is applied.
- Downtime is required when applying a patch on a domain. Please plan accordingly.
- Before applying the WLS PSU with the opatch utility make sure that the Admin and Managed Servers are stopped.
- If you have multiple nodes for the instance make sure you apply the patch in all the VM Nodes.
- Before applying the patches they need to be downloaded on the instance VMs. After the patch(es) are applied make sure that you remove them from the disk.
- For OTD, the application binaries needs to be updated instead of applying a patch. The latest binaries can be downloaded directly from Oracle Cloud onto the OTD VM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document