Adjust Asset Via Spreadsheet Ends in Error
(Doc ID 2816599.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adjust Asset via Spreadsheet ends in error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Assets > Select Asset Book
2. In the task menu, select Transactions > Adjust Assets in Spreadsheet
3. Select Transaction Type from List of Values (LOV)
4. Enter value for Transaction Group (mandatory)
5. Click Next button
6. Connect in Excel spreadsheet
7. Enter the data as per business needs in the spreadsheet
8. Click on Manage Financial Transactions
9. Click Upload or Post option
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document