Users See Remove in the Gear Icon Menu Even When Remove Attachments Option is not Checked
(Doc ID 2816971.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier Any Version
Even though the option "Remove Attachments" is not checked on the action form, users see the option in the gear icon next to an attachment on a record that has an action form for the end step.
The Remove option should not show in the gear icon menu if the "Remove Attachments" option is not checked on the form in uDesigner.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier
- Navigate to a Shell that has a Business Process (BP) that has the following design setup in uDesigner:
- the End Step form is an action form
- the action form does not have the option "Remove Attachments" checked
- Open a record at the end step that has an attachment
- Click on the gear icon and notice that the option "Remove" is there
- Note users are not able to actually delete the attachment. If they try they receive the message "You do not have permissions to remove attachments".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document