PRC:PO: Usability Issues With Cursor Jumping While Splitting The Lines' Distributions On A Change Order
(Doc ID 2817033.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are reporting sporadic UI rendering issues.
Example: When entering the GL Code Combo for Charge Account while splitting the lines' distributions on a Change Order, it is observed at times that the Pop Up window for the Charge Account Data jumps across the page and or the Code Combination tool tip pop up window is all over the page
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order, approve it and get it in Open status.
2. Create a Change Order.
3. Split the distribution on the Change Order line.
4. Enter the GL code combination for the PO Charge account on the newly split line.
5. Go to the 1st distribution and try to edit the distribution for the PO Charge account.
6. Sometimes the focus of the page goes to the top left of the page - not the distributions section but the top left of the whole page. Sometimes the users are not able to do anything after this, while other times they are able to scroll down and enter stuff in the distributions again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document