Estimate To Complete Values in the Eearned Value Sheet Are Not Calculated As Expected
(Doc ID 2817136.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Estimate to Complete (ETC) column from the Earned Value Sheet - Work Breakdown Structure (WBS Option) notice that the value displayed is incorrect.
The value to spread across numerous activities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier Application
- Open a Project
- Navigate to Earned Value Management
- Open Earned Value Analysis.
- Bring the Preview tab into view
- Look at the ETC column
- The value displayed is incorrect
- Alternatively, double click on the EV Sheet to observe the same problem with the WBS option selected in the drop down
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document