User-Defined Report: No Results When the Date/Time Is Between 12:00 AM and 12:59 AM
(Doc ID 2817331.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.1 to 21.9 [Release 21.1 to 21.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 21.1
When a User-Defined Report (UDR) contains a date/time query parameter and the entry is before 1:00 AM:
The UDR should run and return data without incident.
No results are returned.
Steps to Reproduce
- Sign into Unifier with an account that can run the UDR
- Navigate to the impacted UDR and Open it
- For the start parameter, select the date and a start time of 12:00 AM thru 12:55 AM
- Leave the end time empty/blank
- Run the report
- The expected result is that the report pulls back an information that meets the criteria of the report between the noted start time and current time.
- Once the report finishes, notice that there are zero (0) results returned
- At the report window, change the start time to be any time after 1:00 AM and leave the end time empty/blank
- Run the report and see that results are returned
Due to this issue, users cannot run any user-defined reports with a start time prior to 1:00 AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document