PRC:SSP: Why Isn't Negotiated Checkbox Visible When Creating a Requisition?
(Doc ID 2817644.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement for the Negotiated checkbox to display (so it can be checked) when creating a Non-Catalog Requisition.
Following below steps in the Sandbox to make the Negotiated flag visible, and it is still not appearing:
1. Create a new Sandbox to customize the page.
2. Enter/enable the Sandbox
3. Navigate to the Requisition page where the Negotiated checkbox should appear (Non-catalog Request)
4. Tools > Page Composer
5. Structure Tab > Click on Negotiated checkbox and it gets outlined in blue
5. Pull up the black line/menu from the bottom to see the properties > highlight <>selectBooleanCheckbox: Negotiated
6. Click the gear with the pencil icon to edit
7. Component Property pop up window appears
8. Visible checkbox is gray
9. Check Show Component box
10. The Negotiated checkbox does not appear on the Requisition screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document