Issue With DVM Transformation When ID Includes Comma
(Doc ID 2819982.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue with DVM Mapping when transferring the ID's that contain string with comma. RFI transfers the DVM information to Cloud Financial (CFIN) in CSV file format and strings with comma(,) is broken into 2 separate fields rather than sending as one. This is not working even when embedding the comma separated string in double quotes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to RFI Admin Gui -> Manage DVM.
- Add any DVM with a comma separated string in 'External System ID'.
Category Type: TSF_ENTITY_XREF
Category Type Description: TSF_ENTITY_XREF
Retail ID: 3000
External System ID : ABC, XYZ
External System : CFIN
- It gets saved to RFI_XREF_DVM.EXT_SYSTEM_ID=ABC, XYZ properly.
- However when transferring the DVM information to CFIN application, above is broken into 2 separate fields (ABC and XYZ) as it is done in CSV format and comma is acting as separator.
- Even if we enter the filed within double quotes as "ABC, XYZ" it is getting saved as \"ABC, XYZ\" which is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!