Random Duplicated Goals Are Listed When Performance Document Is Completed
(Doc ID 2820029.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.07.0 version, Performance Management
When Performance document is completed and Goal Evaluation topic from Performance document is accessed random duplicated goals are listed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as HR and create a performance template with the goal sync option enabled.
2. Create the Performance Document (PD) for worker using this template.
3. Worker completes worker evaluation and access the Goal evaluation topic from PD to view Goal list. The goals are displayed as expected.
4. Login as manager, complete manager evaluation for above PD.
5. Complete the Performance document.
6. Access the Goal evaluation topic from PD to view Goal list and notice that we can see no/random/duplicate goals listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document