BP Record Attachments Of An Auto Created BP Record Do Not Match the Attachments From the Source BP Record As Expected
(Doc ID 2820537.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a Business Process (BP), "BP1" that will auto create a BP record for a second BP called "BP2". Users attach files to BP1 and approve it and then BP2 is created and the same attachments should be displayed in the destination BP that existed in the source BP.
After examining BP1 it was found that the same files attached to BP1 were not present in BP2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the issue was reported > User Mode > Upper BP node > BP1
- + Create > In "Create New BP" window, Enter the required fields > Attach File1 > Complete record BP1-0001 and approve it.
- The destination BP2 record BP2-0001 is Auto-Created > File1 is attached to the record as expected.
- Sometime later, BP1-0001 is viewed by a user and they note that the record has 3 files attached, File1, File2 and File3, but the Destination Record BP2-0001 does not include File2 and File3, only File1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document