Fusion CST : Inactive Business Units Appear In Charge Business Unit List for Landed Cost
(Doc ID 2820893.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to hide inactive Business Units from the Charge BU list.
Currently it is not possible to restrict inactive BU on this UI and user will have access to inactive BU here.
Need to add a check to only include active BU's for Charge BU LOV when creating charge lines in landed cost
It is possible to hide inactive BU from the Trade Operation BU list by revoking Cost Accountant data access
from Inactive BUs, but this does not impact the Charge BU list.
Users expect that UI will not present inactive BU in the Charge BU list.
Due to this issue, users Users able to select inactive BU creating Charge Line in LCM
Steps To Reproduce
1. Supply Chain Execution > Receipt Accounting
2. Task: Landed Cost : Manage Trade Operations
3. Search and Select Trade Operation
4. In results for Landed Cost Charges, click Actions > Charge Line
5. In Create Charge Line UI, click drop down for Charge BU list
- Able to select inactive BU
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document